I promise to post thanksgiving pictures soon, but I took them all on my mom's camera and they are all on her computer. We have a very sick 94 year old puppy in the hospital so please be praying for him and our family. Here is a picture of our puppy last time he was in the hospital...
It breaks my heart to know he is locked in a hospital room, but a picture like this just over flows my heart with joy! I have the greatest grand dad! He is just wonderful! Just Wonderful!! He is in a lot of pain right now, so please be praying for him to get better soon. Please be praying for Momma also, as she will be right by his side through everything he needs. She is amazing and I know she will appreciate your prayers for them both. (Don't you just love PaPa from just looking at his picture! He is the greatest! I have a million memories running through my mind right now.....)
To tide you over until we can get holiday pictures up, please find below a few pics I've taken on my phone over the last few months... (as you can tell, and Powers can confirm, I'm obsessed with our dog! She is GREAT!..... which many of you may recall all the posts where I referred to her as our demon dog.... because she did things like eat our blinds... from the ceiling down, and rip her way out of a metal cage, and eat the bottom of my favorite piece of furniture.... she has come SUCH a long way! Now she doesn't do anything except sleep in our bed.... all day every day!)
Here she is getting caught mid jump-on-the-bed-sneak-attack while Powers was in Africa! She was trying to be sneaky!
A few pics of our sweet thing and Allie Ballie!
Aww! Allie was snuggling with Renny while she watched a movie! (again, on the bed)
My parents house is awesome! Its just so comfortable and relaxing! It is the perfect place to veg out on a cold day... I'm not the only one who feels that way! Yep, head on pillow.


And last but not least, here is Allie snuggling with Shim on the way home from the holidays!
Shim's ears must have been burning! Baby just started kicking like crazy! Just for a minute!
Thank you guys for praying for our family and for doing life with us! We love you all so much and are so very thankful that you are in our lives. Thank you also for pretending to love my dog while I act like a crazy person and devote almost a full post to her!





No comments:
Post a Comment