I can hardly believe it! We are officially in countdown mode! I need to find one of those little baby countdown counters and post it on here! We have 10 weeks until D-Day! Ohhhhh!
We are feeling great! Shim is 3 pounds this week and almost 16 inches long... which I can believe on the length stat.... I can feel little thing kicking and punching from the top to bottom and side to side of my belly! I'm starting to make the mental lists of things we need before boo boo gets here. If anyone has any recommendations on what type of stroller or car seat, etc we should buy, please let me know! I get overwhelmed reading all the product info then looking at the prices of all these goods! Holy Cow! Baby business is good business! Better yet, if anyone knows a good website to buy used baby gear, please pass it on! That would be awesome! Thanks!
We look like a head of cabbage this week!
Beautiful, if I may say so! Just beautiful!

Here's my input on car seat and stroller. The Chicco KeyFit, Graco Snugride or Peg Perego 30/30 are the way to go as they last the longest and are considered the top 3 safest. For a stroller, I highly recommend just one of those snap and go bases that you put the car seat on. That lasted us until Spencer outgrew his infant car seat at 8 months (he could have lasted longer, but it was soo heavy). It was soo easy to use and light and super convenient! Don't bother with one of those big contraptions. Anyway, that's my $.02.
ReplyDeleteOh, and CONGRATS!! Can't wait to find out what SHIM is - although I suspect girl ;)