Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Beautiful Birds... for now...

I had to take a few pictures of two of our chickens. They are beautiful, unfortunately male, creatures! I am just amazed with how intricate God is... look at these animals and all of the different colors and designs! Poor things, they are bully's, and wont be around for too much longer, so I wanted to catch all their glory before its too late! I'm sure they will make a lovely dinner one day soon as well!

This is Leonidas... I'm sure you remember him from here. He is our fellow chicken killer....

 
This is Cheetah... another beautiful beast...


Aren't they pretty? I just think they are gorgeous!  Im sure they are roaming around one of our neighbors yards right now. God bless our neighbors. The chicks are apparently over our yard and now just hop the fence and roam around the neighborhood until they find a yard of thier liking. Weird little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment