Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Babies in the bath

Powers and I had the great pleasure of babysitting the twins while Barry and Lauren went to the beach this weekend! We had a great time! The twins are at a great age where you can let them do their own thing without having to monitor their every move. They played and played together... happily! These are great kids! I have so much respect for Lauren, however. It did seem like every 3 minutes one or the other of them was out of juice or needed help in the little lady/little boys room! She is amazing! Nothing happens at the same time with twins... my lesson from the weekend!
One thing that happened at the same time... bath time! We stuffed all 3 kids in the bath together and they had a blast! It was really hard getting appropriate pictures though, so this is the best of the bunch! I have a video of my smart little girl drawing on a blackboard, but it's taking forever to load so Ill have to follow up with that one! Here are my little wet rats playing in the bath together! So fun!

 Here's London being scholarly! I love this sweet little child so much! She's so grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment