Friday, March 11, 2011

A few updates

Well, we've had a tough few weeks... London got bronchitis, then a double ear infection all the while while cutting two teeth and two more look like they're ready to pop on through! She had just been miserable for about 3 weeks now, poor thing! This morning was great though! She seemed to be feeling much, much better so hopefully we are through this nastiness for a bit!
It is really hard to get a good picture of a one year old. I don't post much because I haven't gotten many post-worthy pictures, but I know the grandparents like watching us grow, so im just going to start posting the best pictures I can get more frequently!
Our new word for the week is purple, which sounds a lot like Booper, but I think she's trying to actually say 'purple' because she's picking up a particular toy when she says it. We have a bath toy named Purple Turtle and she has started saying purper when she plays with it, which is maybe her attempt at 'purple'. Who knows! She also calls all food 'Nana' which is going to confuse her to death when she realizes her grandmother's name is Nana too! We're not walking yet, but we are getting more mobile by the day!
Here are a few pictures of her playing and loving on allie... her favorite family member!

1 comment:

  1. That child is gorgeous! And, oh, does she ever love a dog!

    ReplyDelete