Monday, March 21, 2011

Mobile Updates

Our big news! We are so close to walking we can TASTE it! We've had a big week! Booper came to babysit since daycare was closed for spring break and within 1/2 day, mom taught her how to push her little walker all over the house! I came home from work and voila! My baby is a walking queen! Way to go Booper and London!!! I couldn't be more proud of her! I have pictures and video galore to post... now just to get them off my camera! I vow to make that happen THIS WEEK! :)
Also, a confession in bad parenting... Within a 5 minute time span this weekend the dog snapped at London for the first time then London fell off the bed and cut her cheek on my bedside table. I know I know. I was losing my mind. She wailed for 5 minutes then was back up and playing. These little things are resilient! I was worried to death and she couldn't have cared less! We are just fine now, she just has a little battle scar from her eventful weekend.
I also emailed myself all of the pictures I've taken on my phone since London was itty bitty. There are some cute ones in here... even though they are old as creases! Cute none the less! I'll try to post these in age order, most recent first. Okay, these posted how they wanted to so they are in no order whatsoever! Enjoy my mobile uploads!


 this is our most recent, stoic shot

 One of my favorites! I loved her all bundled up like this! So precious!





 An all time favorite!



Also, Im on facebook now! Im totally confused by it and haven't played on it much, but Ill try to keep our life updated there too! If you are on facebook, friend me! I'm listed under Taylor Rhea Lane.
I love you all! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment