Thursday, March 31, 2011

Because I don't want to forget...

I know this is going to pass quickly, so I wanted to make sure I document it while I've got the chance. London is teething (constantly I think). However, we currently have 4 teeth. The two bottom middle teeth and her two lateral incisors (I looked that up.) She is missing her two top middle teeth and it is the cutest thing ever! Her grin is infectious because of the precious gap in her teeth! The two middle should be popping through any day now so I wanted to make sure I caught this on camera while I could. ps. it took 10 minutes to get these pictures... she did not want our hands in her mouth so we had to make her laugh out loud to get pictures! So fun!


Playing in one of her favorite spots


Relaxing

No comments:

Post a Comment