Thursday, March 31, 2011

London learning to walk

I am going to add to this post later on today. I've been loading these videos for two days now and they are taking FOREVER! Not sure what is going on!

This is the video I took of my baby when I walked in to find her walking all by herself! I am so proud of her!

London learning to walk 1 from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.


This is a few hours later... good improvement! The video that's taking so long is a little more improvement and now she can push her little toy one handed! Still scared to let go and try it on her own, but we'll get there!

Untitled from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.

Finally loaded! this was the next day... scootin! I love her to death! I love this new found independence!

London learning to walk 3 from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment