Oh! I just found a note on my phone where I recorded cute London-isms! Sweet! The first was in regards to our Christmas playlist. While we were busy beeing around the house, I would turn on my phone and play my Christmas playlist. Every single time an Elvis song would come on, London would cover her ears, run out of the room and scream, 'That man is scary!!!' WHATTTTT? Baby girl's afraid of Elvis!!! We MUST remedy this!
The second was one night while we were star gazing, London said, 'We need a telescope so we can see a long long long way to Disney World.' Greatest place on earth. She loves it so much! Okay, on to pictures!!
Christmas Eve. Energy level: infinity. Darlingness: infinity times infinity.
Me and my sweet thing at our church Christmas Eve service. What a peanut.
Santa's snow tracks on Christmas morning!
Way excited about Santa's stocking delivery! What a fun morning!!
These kids LOVE their whatever these things are called! Animal light machines...
Sweet Peeps.
Mom and Dad looking at their GIANT photo album. I strayed from my normal company and should've paid more attention to the size of the book! :)
What cutie pies!!
What awesome people! So very glad to spend Christmas morning with them!
London and Andaddy playing with his 'no' button. It's awesome. You push it and it gives you a half dozen hilarious different ways to say no. 'NOT EVEN MAYBE' is my favorite. IT'S SO DAD!!
Barry and Caden with Caden's first shaving kit!
I love this one! Love the lights on Caden's face!
HEAD LAMP :)
Andaddy teaching Char how to check her oil and other awesome granddad 'good to knows'!
Caden's new suction arrow bow and arrow....
... and an awesome door shot! Well done, boy!!
Christmas eve... making cookies for Santa!
London was SO EXCITED about it being Jesus' birthday so we made him a birthday cake and sang 'Happy Birthday to You'!
Bubble wrap is THE BEST!!!
London's new Princess castle which is maybe the coolest thing ever. She was thrilled over it initially but now I adore it because I'll tell Lu to play in it while Im cooking (because I like having her in the same room with me) and she'll pack up her toys and play imaginary games in there for an hour straight. It's the most precious thing in the world to eaves drop on her imagination! So sweet, clever, and funny!
So happy to have her own castle!
Mom and Dad hooked Barry and me UP with a years supply of pain meds! Whoot! Great gift for inherited pain! :)
This was pre christmas but it was one of my favorite mom moments to date. We went to Pinkberry, of course, (free bday ice cream and they gave Lu a free one too! COOL!) It's the dead of winter so there weren't too many people there. London had a skip in her step and absolutely tore up her own personal dance floor for 30 full minutes. Never had a care in the world that other people were watching her, she just did her thing with total abandon. I just leaned back and observed her being completely uninhibited. It was just a night of awe over God's goodness at letting me watch this child be so free and innocent and fun!
Another awesome day! I think I've already posted this picture but this was our first day of Christmas break and we were both over the moon about it! We had so much fun this day! She was being all kinds of darling! Life with her is just so good!
Time lapse!!! Back to Christmas! London's new doctor dress up outfit! So cute! You'll see a pic in my next post that will just melt you to pieces!
I love community. I love the physicality of it. The embraces, the connecting, the sincerity of it all. Relationships during the holidays become so tangible to me again. It's like you can just bottle up these moments as remembrance of why loving people hard matters so much. It's for times just like these. When you are all together and your heart just swells within you. Love embodied. Love lived out. Man, what a way to live.





























What darling people! So glad y'all had a joyous time together.
ReplyDelete