Just pictures that make me ridiculously happy.
London's teacher took this picture at school and I thought it was fantastic! I love walking into that view twice a day! Counted as a blessing for sure!
Not one thing on earth makes me happier than watching her dance. Especially when she does 'criss cross feet'.. and when she pulls her panties up to her ninnies in the middle of her freestyle routine. Completely owns me.
{video}
Again with the dancing. I've only watched this video 30,000 times, but who's counting. They learned the cha cha dance at school, which I for one was THRILLED about! So so funny!
{video}
Just a fun, lazy Friday night with my favorite person ever. Gah, the good times!
School picture... in which she's not looking at the camera so this is all you will see of this!
A sick day. That morning I had her in my nook, cuddling and brushing through her hair, and she asked if we could please go ride the carousel today. We took our time getting ready, then off we went for a mid-morning carousel ride. I was speechless in love with her this day. God is so good to me.
From the backseat: "Mom! Look, a dolphin!"
Do you see it?! Holy cow, its a perfect dolphin, swimming right next to a perfect goose! I can't get over how exactly these clouds formed! So awesome!
Peek-A-Boo
A friend delivered a big box of hand-me-downs and this fancy little number was in it! She's getting SO BIG! Sassy little lady!
Speaking of sassy, I gave her a big hair cut yesterday so she has this adorable little bob cut now. She looks so cute I could eat her alive. Anyway, some little girl thinks she is HOT TO TROT now! She spent ALL of last night and this morning making flirty faces at herself in the mirror and swinging her hair around! Haha!! I was dying laughing all night!
One of my bosses suggested we come to their neighborhood for their annual free wine & beer festival. Doesn't that sound FABULOUS?? I was so excited about it! This little joker was having a rather winey day, and it felt like every time I snuck off to grab a taste of wine, I'd immediately hear, 'Mom. Mom. Mom. MOm. Hey Mom. Mooooooooooooooooom. Mom. Mom. Mooooooom. Hey!! MOM!!!'
I put this picture on Instagram and said 'the wine to whine ratio was way off. #MoreWine #LessWhine' because that was the truth, man. Whew. Rough day. She ended up looking super cute after the torture that was sitting in the line to get our face painted. :/ Cue the tears. Then the happy. #drama




No comments:
Post a Comment