Monday, November 18, 2013

Mom's #2

While I was away at Emmaus, two of London's other 'Moms' stepped in to babysit for me. I am incredibly thankful for the way the people in our life care for my little heartbeat. What a satisfying feeling it is to leave your kid and know they are being lavishly loved on. I'm so thankful for Lala and Hannah for loving London like they do!

Lauren kept London from Thursday- Sunday afternoon. I knew London would be fine but I was not expecting every phone call to go like this:
ME: 'Hey baby! I miss you!'
London: 'Hey momma! I miss you too! Don't come home yet because Im still playing with Caden and Lizzy."
Then the sound of the phone dropping and kid footsteps running off in the opposite direction.

Lauren kept apologizing about the short convos, but I couldn't have loved it more! London was SO happy to have days worth of play time with her cousins and she wasn't bothered a bit that I wasn't there. I am A-OK with that!

Lauren made Lu a palette in the play room so the kids could sleep in separate rooms. She didn't think about the fact that Lu's 'bed' was set up right next to Lizzy's play make up desk. Lauren put London to bed one night, then went up a bit later to check on her and found her just like this...
Hahaha! Isn't that hilarious?! Dead asleep! Lauren had the hardest time getting all the lipstick off of her and she was still a bit pinkerish by the time I got home! SO GREAT! 

 Hannah stepped in for a little relief on Sunday afternoon and sent me some great pictures of their night together! :)
 How darling is this? London's face makes me want to die and Hannah looks so gorgeous in her new red glasses and no make up! Oh to be that beautiful! Oh, at this point, they would also be out in the back yard, hanging in Hannah's hammock, reading bedtime books together. So much fun!



What a sweet treat to come home to all these great pictures and stories! Thank you, Lala and Hannah for being fabulous friends and family! I am so grateful for you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment