Baby's brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that shim may be able to hear my voice now, so I shouldn't be shy about reading aloud, talking to shim, or singing a happy tune if the mood strikes me! (Poor Baby!) Shim also is starting to sprout hair on its little head!
We are the size of a large heirloom tomatoe also! Powers and I wondered why each of these size comparisons are always a food product? Hummm.
Still Feeling great! Praise be to God! We have a funny little alien belly that is poking out and makes us laugh! Still haven't felt any movement yet, but you'll be the first to know when we do! I went to a consignment shop here in town this week and racked up on some cheap big girl clothes, so Belly and I are all set for some major growing! :)
Otherwise, I am just really happy and full of joy! I believe that has more to do with the goodness of my Savior than of being preggers, but whatever the source, I am so grateful for the life I've been given and the love of my Father!
Here we are this week! I don't know if we're quite this big... my belly's not this big...
No comments:
Post a Comment