Ok, well, I don't know why the blog is acting up for me! I can't get my pictures to move around! So, these are going to be a little all over the place! Barry and Lauren invited me over for dinner last night to keep me company while the man is gone. We had a great time! The whole family was there and surprisingly, Charley was excited about the blog and was all about taking pictures! Yay charley! It's so good to have you on here, girl!
Anyway, Charley was awesome and just as sweet as ever (like always)! She was tired, so we had to explain to Dad that teenage girls need ALOT of sleep and she's not at all being lazy! The babies were just precious and have a whole new list of interests! My new favorite thing to hear... the kido's saying 'Mon, tay tay, play!' To which I answer with a resounding 'OKAY!'
I really just want to leave a huge spot blank here to show my feelings of how there are no words to say how cute all three of them are at these ages! Charley gets sweeter and more kind every time I see her. The twins have the BEST baby manners and are just GREAT! No terrible two's here! They are really awesome kids!
They can count to ten, name all their colors, say a whole array of new words, and they both love choo choo trains! (Liz still loves phones, purses, and high heels, so don't worry!)
Caden's new hilarious thing was this: we would flip through the pictures on my camera and when we would get to one he liked, he say, 'Awwwwwwwww!' Hilarious! Anyway, on to the pictures!
I shared my ice cream with the kids... This one is right before Elizabeth sneezed all over mine! It was really funny! We never caught Caden's ice cream face... the face where it shocks him that ice cream is cold so he makes this really alarmed face... it's so funny! He did however, say 'that's cold!' after every single bite! :)
All our tricks! from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.
Peace! Cool Dude! Sushi! from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.
This one's just for me... from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.
This one's just for pow pow from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment