Our men have safely arrived in Tanzania and are in a car in route to their house in Dar Es Salaam! Praise the Lord! God is so faithful to comfort his children (especially the anxious wives hoping to hear from their men!!) I know Powers and the guys must be exhausted... they have either been in airplanes or airports since 6:30 yesterday morning. Wow. Pray for their rest and rejuvenation today as they prepare to go out with God's call! I am so excited to hear about their week and how God uses them! Please keep the men and the people in Tanzania in your prayers as they prepare to tell and to be told the gospel! I am so proud of them!
"Amen! Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever. Amen!"
Revelation 7:12
Can you see that little red dot on the eastern shore? That's where the guys are! Holy
moly! Baby is a long way from home :( The island to the south is Madagascar.
No comments:
Post a Comment