Thursday, September 3, 2009

Inundating you with baby updates!

Hey guys! Sorry this is all baby all the time, but this week has been so eventful! I promise to give you a break and get back to the 'born children' next week! We have a full weekend of family time, so I will have lots of real life pictures and stories to share!

Just a few quick updates... we are 4 months preggers today! Yay! Baby is the size of an avocado this week and will double in size in the next few weeks! Holy moly! It also has toenails and a little hair pattern! Its little tiny heart is pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day! Good job Baby Lane! I'm so proud of my little hard worker! :) Also, a good friend asked about the sex of the baby... I think we are far enough along to know the sex, but we are keeping it a surprise! Neither of us want to know and are really excited about being surprised! Powers is curious but definitely wants to wait and find out. I don't have any desire at all to know! I really don't! I'm just thrilled about 'baby' and don't care one iota if its baby boy or baby girl!!
The whole family is headed to Columbus for the annual dove hunt this weekend. Serenity is going hunting for the first time in her life and I think she's really excited! We will be filling up mom and dad's house again, but those are always the most fun times! We are really looking forward to it and I'm sure we will have lots of stories to share next week! Poor mom and dad. An extra 8 people in your house plus a party. Nothing sounds worse to me! They are so great to be such gracious hosts to all our madness!

Love you all and we hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment