Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wolf! Now were half way there!

Well! I cried wolf! In my defense, Im a first time momma, so I don't know what Im doing!! I said we were half way there at 4.5 months... I forgot this whole weeks system! Well, we are 20 weeks and NOW half way there! :)

We feel awesome! Not too much new to report except that the pregnant belly POPPED OUT Monday! We went from a 'taylor can tell that her belly is orb-like' to 'whoa nelly, there's a baby in there!' I have to admit, I LOVE IT! It was hard for me to adapt to the orb belly... im just not used to being odd shaped, but now, odd is in! I love this little round thing!

We really miss Dad and his warm hands. :( Allie is doing her best to curl up next to us and keep us warm, but Dad is just the best at calming us! No moving around yet... any day now I bet!

Look at us this week! (This kind of makes me not want to eat banana's anymore... they're not on my 'natural birth' diet anyway, so I guess this is a sign!)

No comments:

Post a Comment