Friday, October 16, 2009

Our chickens are addicts...


Our chickens are really funny! I don't know how we think we are ever going to kill and eat one. And by we, I mean Powers. Ill partake in the eatin' but not the killin'!
Here were a few funny pics Powers took of them last week. They are like addicts to a bag of cracked corn we bought them as a treat. They will CHASE you around the yard everytime we walk out of the front door and they are normally waiting by the back door to attack us when we come out! I finally gave in the other day (because I couldn't lose them) and one of the chickens was pecking my toes while I was getting food for them! Ahhhh! Here they are waiting for treats.

 This is the wall separating our carport from the yard. They hop up here and wait on Pow pow... They are taking over! Help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment