Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Zedonky Donk.... Bedonky Donk!

Ok, I am sorry about the massive amount of pictures, but I haven't gotten to spend time with the Beyer family in along time, so I took advantage of the opportunity! Plus, my step daughter is super photogenic, so it is hard not to take pictures of her! :)

I went to Jackson this weekend to see Renny, the Out-Laws, and The Beyer Family. We had a wonderful time as usual! Saturday afternoon we drove a little out of town to a Pumpkin Patch. It was a gorgeous day and perfect for a hay ride/pumpkin pick! I haven't done anything like that since I was a kid, so I for one LOVED it! We had a great time and as you can tell, had plenty of photo opps!
Renny, Ashley, Andrea, and BrookeMelanie is the horse, BFF Gail is the sheep, I am the peacock and Mom Nance is the goose!



The Beyer Girls

Cutest Couple!

The Grandkids


Can you see the ring through his nose? Shesh!

Cute little booger! He apparently was a pest because he kept bothering his other cagemates!

Gail named this chicken Tina Turner! Quite the hairdo!


The hayride

She's just beautiful!

This is a Zedonk. Seriously. Half donkey, half zebra. I don't even want to know how this happened. Melanie kept singing 'Zedonky donk... bedonky donk' so I promised that would be the title of this weeks blog!

All i know to do is shake my head....

Hay Maze











After the pumpkin patch we went to Maw Maw's to visit which was great! She is so sweet and I really enjoyed talking with her! She is just as cute as she can be! Then Mel stopped by a store to grab a few things for the twins. Brooke, Renny, and I entertained ourselves while we waited...

No comments:

Post a Comment