Where to start. She's beautiful, she's a sweetheart, she's funny, she's adaptable, she's loving, she's generous, she's healthy, she's the hardest worker in the world, she's a great back rubber, she never eats her whole meal and always gives us leftovers (yay mom!) she's an awesome magazine collector, she's a great cook, she's sensitive, she knows her plants and gives great advice on what to do with a very random yard, she is the picture of the woman you hope to look up to, she even loves our chickens!
What more could you ask for? She is the best mom in the whole world!
Mom came to B'ham to keep me company and work her fingers to the bone this past Thursday and Friday. We worked, and worked, and worked, and worked! When we do home renovations, there is a lot that needs to take place before the renovations can begin! We totally re-did one full room and got half way through our second. She even was offering to come back and do more as soon as we can get back together!
I am going to post our recent renovation pictures in just a minute, so be watching for the baby's room! I love it so much! It's perfect!
OH!!! And while she was here, guess what happened?!?! I FELT THE BABY MOVE FOR THE FIRST TIME! It was the most amazing feeling! I just cried and cried and praised my sweet Lord for his goodness and His perfect way of knitting life together! How amazing! I was so glad Mom was there to experience that with me! She was so excited!
I love you momma. You are my hero!
No comments:
Post a Comment