Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Taylor's at Work, Belly's at Booper's

If I stand at my desk and face westward, I'm pretty sure that puts my big ole enormo belly somewhere around Booper's house in Mississippi! Holy Moly! Mom, tell my baby I said hello because I can't even see the poor thing today!

Time to pick up a few more spin classes! (I say that as I sit here eating lunch.... pathetic!!)

We had our very last sonogram visit yesterday! It was great! I didn't TOTALLY lose it like I have in past sonograms because Baby Lane was D-E-A-D asleep! The lady was shaking me like crazy trying to get Shim to wake up! I did semi-fall off my rocker when she showed us an up close picture of it's little heart... pumping like crazy and you could actually see all 4 chambers of it's heart. I was speachless. We did leave with a whole handful of 4-D pictures, which i could do without all together. Just give me the good old traditional black and whites... that helps me out when trying to decide if  I'm going to birth a human or alien! We are just not okay with this new form of pictures! They also burned a video of baby's sonogram but we can't figure out how to open it! I'll work on that and post it as soon as I can!

Lizzy and Caden moved into their big boy/big girl bed this week! They are so grown up! I think nap #1 was pretty rough because they were all keyed up about the change, but night #1 went well because they were exhausted! Lauren said Caden LOVES that the bed is bouncy and he jumps and jumps and jumps on it! If I understand the story right, Lauren said she went in the other day and caden was stradling Elizabeth jumping up and down! He's about to aggrevate the stew out of poor Liz because she wants some sleep! He just wants to jump!! How fun! Here they are waking up from a nap yesterday...

Barry said they put them to bed on opposite sides of the bed and when they go in to check on them, they are all smushed together! I love these kidos! They are so fun!

Charley has been working on a really cool biology cell project for school this week! She is making a sugar model of all the parts of the cell that sounds really inventive! She's doing something totally different than all her classmates, so I am really proud of her for trying something new! I asked her to document while she's making it so I can post about it! I can't wait to see how it turns out! She is one smart little cookie, guys... Not only is she beautiful, she got it going on in the smarts department!

Charley also has started fall ball (softball). I have some cute pictures and videos to post of her game Sunday but will probably get to that tomorrow. Charley did, however, play AWESOME! She knocked one ball right into dead man's land in the outfield and got to third base! It was GREAT! She was so cute... she started jumping up and down with her hands in the air after the play was over! We were cracking up!

Lastly, here's a video of the baby's saying funny stuff! They have started wearing backpacks, or as toot's says, Pap Pap! They are melt me adorable!

Pap Pap from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment