Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lane Harvest: Giant Cucumbers and a girls trip!

Powers and Renny were able to go down to their family camp house this past weekend. They spent alot of time outdoors and finished harvesting the last of the Lane bounty! Here are a few pictures from their finds! Check out that Cuc! Their dog, Sally, thought it was a toy and ran around playing with it until it finally tore it up!











While the Lane's were farming, I ran off on a super quick girls trip with my best friend Tara! We went to Nashville for the night to go to a concert then spend the next day just browsing around. We had the best time! Tara used to be my road trip rocker friend but it has been YEARS since we've been able to get away! I texted her and asked what exactly a preganant girl wears to a rock concert and she said I wear a shirt that says, 'My baby loves to ROCK OUT!' If only I had one! It would have been perfect!

This is the 100 foot guy that stood in front of me at the concert. I am almost certain that you have to be of a certain height to live in Nashville. Tara is a tiny thing and we had at least 15 people standing in front of us that had to be taller than 6'6". That's really not exaggerating either!  Needless to say, we didn't see much! :)




Since we couldn't see much, I quickly refocused my attention to this .... Can you tell who it is? Look at the guy in the hoodie...You know I'm entirely star struck by all famous people and lose all rational thinking on how to act normal...


That's right ABC fans, its TY PENNINGTON IN THE FLESH! Whoot! You know Ty, from extreme home make over?!?! He was standing 10 feet away from us! We didn't speak (not because I would have made a blubbering idiot of myself if we did) but because he was there with a friend just having a good time, but I was so excited to see a famous person!
The next day we took in a little shopping and with it being so cold, we absolutley took advantage of my new found medical condition. Close parking!!! (I am ashamed of myself for you mothers who actually NEED close parking, but it WAS a good photo opp!)
Sign reads: 'Please keep this space reserved for  mothers-to-be and parents with infants'.

22 weeks and I've still got it right?! (Insert dying laugh here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment