Things I missed so much:
1. His face.... especially his furless face!!! Woo hoo! I LOVE it! He is so beautiful!
2. His amazing warm hands-on-belly (which is growing by the minute!) He gave me a bare belly hold on the way home and Baby started kicking like crazy! It was awesome! Baby knew Daddy's touch instantly! :)
3. The sound of his voice in person
4. Surprisingly, getting my toes and fingers smashed!
5. His stories! He's never short on them, and I loved hearing them!
6. Having to turn on the air conditioning because there were two people in the bed again! Yay! I haven't turned it on in 10 days!
6. Just everything about his sweet self! It was so nice to have my man back and it made my day that he missed me! Yay!
7. I did, however, hate leaving this am :(
Here are the cute McKay kids welcoming their Daddy home!
I pretty much didn't recognize him when he got off the plane. I vote for leaving the face clean, then I can really see how much Serenity looks like him.
ReplyDelete