Thursday, October 8, 2009

21 weeks and rather orange!


We're over half way there! Baby is a size of a carrot this week and weighs 3/4 of a pound! Wow! Mom has gained much more than 3/4 of a pound! We are still feeling great! This whole experience has just been so much more rewarding than I ever could have dreamed! I have loved every minute of it! My update says that in the coming weeks I may start to notice a pattern in our baby's movements! How fun! I'd love to know when Shim is sleeping or wide awake! I just love those little kicks so much!!

We have our very last sonogram next Tuesday morning and will thus put the nail in the coffin on finding out the gender of our munchkin! Im still ok with nails!!! Im sorry guys! ehem, sorry Katy Mc!! :) I am looking forward to hearing the doctor say, 'congratulations on your baby _____!' so much! I can't wait to be surprised!

So, to my dear gender neutral baby.... I love you so much! I even love your little girl parts or boy parts and don't care a bit which one they are!! :)

Love you all! Have a great day! It's BEAUTIFUL here! So good to see the sun!!

1 comment:

  1. I suppose I can wait until February, but if that child comes out in need of pink and purple, I am going shopping that DAY!

    ReplyDelete