These were taken at 20 weeks. It has gone down a little since then... mom said that the banana just turned in instead of out! So, we are a little smaller now, but still growing everyday! Whooo hoo! I told mom it is the strangest feeling that every morning I run to the mirror to see how much BIGGER I've gotten! Isn't that totally backwards?! Pregnancy is weird and wonderful!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Baby Bump Pics! 20 wks
Finally! Mom came to stay with me for a few days last week (ahhhhhhhhh. Just having Mom in your house is cause to exhale and relax! It was WONDERFUL having her and she is bar none the greatest mom in the whole world. I am so very lucky! More to come on her wonderfulness!) Anyway, I asked her to take a few bump pics for the blog so here you go! 

These were taken at 20 weeks. It has gone down a little since then... mom said that the banana just turned in instead of out! So, we are a little smaller now, but still growing everyday! Whooo hoo! I told mom it is the strangest feeling that every morning I run to the mirror to see how much BIGGER I've gotten! Isn't that totally backwards?! Pregnancy is weird and wonderful!
These were taken at 20 weeks. It has gone down a little since then... mom said that the banana just turned in instead of out! So, we are a little smaller now, but still growing everyday! Whooo hoo! I told mom it is the strangest feeling that every morning I run to the mirror to see how much BIGGER I've gotten! Isn't that totally backwards?! Pregnancy is weird and wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment