Thursday, November 5, 2009

25 weeks!

I got a good idea for my links up top!  If I can figure out how to do it I'll start posting our recipes and videos and all that good stuff up there!Thanks Stephanie :) (Who Im dying to meet!!)

Before I give baby updates, I wanted to give a big shout out to everyone who has either sent pictures or posted pictures of their kid-o's lately! We LOVED the halloween costumes and i have loved getting to see all my friend's offspring's grow! We are in love with them all long distance! (How many times can I say 'love'?!)

I liked this weeks updates! We're 25 weeks and the WEIGHT of a rutabaga. Maybe that's where I've gotten confused by the sizing... some weeks were the LENGTH of an item but I noticed this week we are the WEIGHT of an item. It's all coming together now!

Rutabaga's are not pretty. I've never seen one before. Baby Lane is much prettier than this Ruta! Downer on my excitement!
Here was my update from this week:

How your baby's growing

Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.

Yay! Baby fat!! That makes my day! I wonder what color hair baby has?!?! Powers was a toehead so I bet its blond! Anybody recognize this guy?!?!? Sorry the pictures so bad... I had a time with this!




I love this picture! I love you, Pow Pow!

This goodie is for a friend who reads our blog!





1 comment:

  1. Aww...what cuties! Travis and I were both toeheads, and as you know, Spencer has a FULL head of dark hair. So...you just never know :) Thanks for the cute pics! I can't wait to meet you and Baby Lane, and catch up with my long lost brother and his little girl too! It's been too long!

    ReplyDelete