Here is a cute picture I took of Pow Pow and the twins Sunday... Aww!
That's about it for now! Just a quick family update! Were having a great big garage sale Saturday, so wish us luck! :)
Oh, I haven't posted much about where we are in baby world lately! We're 29 weeks, 2.5 pounds (holy moly!) and 15 inches long! (double holy moly!!!) We are the size of a butternut squash...
Squarsh Head Lane
This picture is awkward to me, as I can't stop thinking about this man hand palming my baby. Im a little weirded out! Baby is continuing to develop! This weeks update was regarding increased nutritional needs, but last weeks said that baby can now see and respond to light. A few days ago, baby was kicking like crazy so I tested its reflexes! I would pull my shirt up so that light would shine on my belly and baby would totally stop. I'd pull my shirt back down and it would start kicking again! Shirt up, totally still. Momma and baby played our first game! Fun times!

Ok your grandpa is the cutest thing! I will be praying for him. Now on to that belly! I still see nothing. Are you sure Shim is comfortable in that tiny space? :) You look great! Such a cute preg person! I miss my baby bump :( Ok so I need to see you in person soon!
ReplyDeleteI love you
Jill
Where is Shim? Are you sure he's in there? I'm not so sure. You better post a picture where we can actually see him/her.
ReplyDelete