Our new words are:
Melmo (Elmo)- obsessed with Melmo. We haven't even pulled our elmo doll out yet but apparently they have one at day care and it's all she talks about these days! How come kids are so enamored by Elmo? Why not cookie monster or big bird? Baffles me!
Mimming (Swimming)- we go every weekend, so she's learned how to say it! And she's good at it! She will put her face in the water when were gliding her across on her belly and blow bubbles! Way to go, Lulu!
Bi (Bite)- she wants a bite of everything! She is not a picky eater and will eat anything she can put in her mouth... except hotdogs :( We usually just graze from the time we get home from daycare until bedtime. Constant stream of food in her belly!
Tutu- her lady parts!
We are working so hard on 'I love you'. She can say 'thank you' and 'bless you' but we haven't started saying love you yet. I sing her a song that ends in a loud ' I LOVE YOU' (three pronounced syllables). She will wait until I finish and say three sounds just like I did, very pronounced, but you wouldn't understand that she's saying 'I love you' unless you knew what we were practicing. Soon enough!
I have said this at every stage, but this age is my favorite so far! She is starting to throw little fits (so funny and dramatic) but other than that, life is so much fun! She loves to be chased, LOVES to dance, loves to be tickled, has started making concerned and shocked faces that are so funny, loves to run around outdoors and pick up rocks and bugs, loves to read, and loves to talk about body parts (nose, eyes, etc). She is so fun to play with! I love this age!
We went for our 15 month check up a few weeks ago and surprisingly she is still tall and skinny! Her belly will tell you otherwise! She was 75% in height and 20% in weight! I was shocked!
Here are a few pictures from our week!
Cooking cabbage with daddy
Our first freckle!!! Dad doesn't have any freckles, and mom is COVERED. Let's see who she takes after!
It's HOT outside!
Our water hose fun!
Here she is before school yesterday. So cute with her pig tails! These were out and hair in a rats nest before we got to day care :(
Were babysitting the twins Saturday night, and Renny's coming to live with us for the summer today, so maybe I can get a boat load of pictures for the good ole family blog!
Have a great day!




No comments:
Post a Comment