Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Movie of Our Lives

A good friend of mine posted a blog post the other day about what if someone made a movie of her life... which actors and actresses would play her family? She asked her family members and here are their responses.  ( You can't really tell there's a link in that sentence... here's the link if you'd like to look! http://awholelottasomething.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-movie-family.html) I must say, they got it spot on! Good job, Myra! I had so much fun thinking about her idea so I called all my family and copied here. Here we go... If they made a Rhea/Lane/Beyer family movie... here's our cast!

We'll start with this guy... the hubbs. Apparently he looks like everyone famous because everyone thought he looked like someone different. You be the judge..
My vote for Movie Hubbs

Another picture of powers and everyone else's votes..



Who do you think he looks the most like? Lucky... I wish someone would say 'Taylor' and people would start blurting out all these super hot actresses that I look like- that's the life of my husband... :)

Okay, Taylor 
Old picture since I haven't taken a pic that doesn't revolve around London in 2 years. 
Movie Taylor

Renny

 Precious Movie Renny!

My wonderful mother
My movie mom (who doesn't love Meryl Streep, by the way... You are prettier than her, but great choice mom!)

My hilarious Dad (my all time favorite picture of him!)
My movie dad... YES!! Spot on!!

My wonderful mom in law... We were torn on this one so Im posting two options!

 She voted Sandra 
Powers and I voted Marcia!

My handsome Dad in Law
He picked all fat guys for his choice so were vetoing his choice all together. I chose George and I say 'WELL DONE' to myself!!

My brother

 My movie brother

My sweetest Sis in Law

 My movie sis in law... good choice Lauren!

My beautiful Niece, Charley

Movie Niece... a little too old for her, but if Charles were 20 years older, this would be an awesome choice!

My Sister In Law Melanie (Not great pics of them, but its all I had on hand!)
My movie sis in law

My brother in law Derek
My movie brother in law... NICE!!

So there you have it! What do you think! Who's a great fit? Who needs to try harder?!?! Let us know! This was so fun! Thanks for the idea Myra! And thanks to my family for all being such great sports!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment