Barry took the family with him, and from what I understand, the kid-o's were troopers! They sat through hours of tennis, but one little guy was plum tuckered out by the time they got home. Still has his Burger King crown on and everything!! :)
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
State Finalist
Barry's tennis team made it to the state tournament this weekend and wouldn't you know, Barry and his partner (and dearly loved friend) Trey Garrett made it to the FINALS!!! HOLY COW! I KNOW! Barry played for little bit last year before tennis was put on hold due to a hand injury, but otherwise, he hasn't played in 15 YEARS! And he made it to the finals! We were all so excited for them! They ended up coming in second, but that is quite a feat for not much practice! Way to go big brother! I smell a victory next year!!
Barry took the family with him, and from what I understand, the kid-o's were troopers! They sat through hours of tennis, but one little guy was plum tuckered out by the time they got home. Still has his Burger King crown on and everything!! :)
Barry took the family with him, and from what I understand, the kid-o's were troopers! They sat through hours of tennis, but one little guy was plum tuckered out by the time they got home. Still has his Burger King crown on and everything!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment