Poor mistreated dog. Sitting in the car seat to get attention. Pathetic!
Any moms out there that haven't bought the 'on the go applesauce', they are like magic. London LOVES them! Keeps her entertained at the grocery, etc. I always have one in my purse these days!
Hair was done and cute when we left the house... this is what she looks like everyday when we get to daycare. How do you keep pony tail holders in little girls hair? Please help!!! Suggestions? Super glue is cruel right? I'll try anything!!
She only takes a paci at nap/night time but were getting rid of it all together in 2 months! Wish us luck! Lovey, however (her blanket) is a different story. She LOVES lovey! We kiss Lovey before bed every night!
Again, post pony tail hair.
So funny... :(
Allie looks thrilled to be getting some Lu Lu loving!
Asleep at the Dr's office a few weeks ago. I don't think I'll ever forget that moment with my sweet baby asleep on me! Such a sweet time!














No comments:
Post a Comment