I have all kinds of deep and meaningful blogs written in my head so just HANG WITH ME! They're coming..... sometime! In the meantime, Im going to catch up on pictures! Pictures are more fun than words anyway, so enjoy!
Making silly faces is serious business these days...
I loved this! Caden is still pretty tight with his 'tiger'. However, he's all boy and likes to send it launching across rooms pretty often. Im not sure the backstory on this, but somehow Tiger ended up here.... In the most unaccessible part of Barry's house.
So, Barry, being a good resourceful hillbilly went fishing! He fished poor Tiger down! I couldn't be more proud of my brother. Good thinking, man!
Date with my favorite girl at my favorite place. I remember that she ate each of those little yellow balls one... at... a.... time. It was the longest frozen yogurt date in the history of frozen yogurt dates. I loved it though. We didn't have a care in the world and I loved just sitting there taking in life with my beautiful little side kick!
Seeing this picture is making me take inventory of things. Life has been really good lately, just really, really busy. Here's my tell tale sign that things need to slow- if blogging becomes a duty, then I'm too busy. I love keeping this blog, but if I get behind, with not enough time to put into it, then it just weighs me down. I'm having a clarity moment that somethings gotta give. The day below was a Sunday. When I was really putting my pastor's advice into action and stopping on Sunday. Keeping it holy. This day was so very much fun. She was being just darling and we had so much fun together. No plans. No busy. Just good QT with Lu Lu all day long. Yup. I feel a change a'comin...
Caption from when I originally posted this pic:
'Sunday Funday with this story tellin', flip turnin', snort laughin', toot-a-rootin', little ball of awesome. So blessed.'
A few trips to ride the carousel at the mall. I love the carousel. It's so beautiful and imaginative.
Can you see her faces in these? I love them!!
Sweet darling Knox met us at the mall one day (plus his amazing mom and little brother) and we took a spin! Isn't this sweet? I just can't get enough of these two!
More to come... Lots more updates still to post!





No comments:
Post a Comment