Jill has been telling me about a hiking trail that's very close to our house. I was thinking a trail through a neighborhood kind of trail. Not the case. Think appalachian mountains on a much smaller scale. It was easy enough that the kids could walk the majority of the trail we decided to travel, but long enough for it to be a whole morning outing. It wasn't easy, but I felt comfortable knowing that even holding London, we could do it! And... this is in the middle of suburban Hoover. Ross Bridge is this mountains neighbor. Houses on top of houses on top of houses... then.... this. {exhale here}
okay... well ALL the kids aren't old enough to walk it just yet!
After this weekend at my folks house, they can vouch.... London really likes to sing whatever song is in her heart.... LOUDLY. It's darling, but voluminous. Here she is mid-peaceful-tranquility-walk singing at the top of her lungs!
And never one to leave London hanging, back up vocals by Knox Thomas.
My sweet people!
Flowers from my best girl
I love this city. I love the experiences. I love raising my child here.
Praise only to God for laying the road that brought me here.









No comments:
Post a Comment