Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Yes It's Ladies Night and the Feeling's Right!

Watch out, world!! I've been out for adult only company TWICE over the past few months!!! Crazy, I know!! I'm the first to stay home because I have so much fun with my little lady, but MAN. Will a night of being silly with girl friends do you good!

London went to Disney World with her Dad, G'parents, and Renny and it was our longest stint away from each other. I was a little worried {about how I'd hold up} so I booked every waking moment with stuff to do! Community= stress relief for me. Jill and I planned a date night then ended up double dating with another one of her friends! A few weeks later, Jill's sweet husband, Kurt, threw Jill a surprise birthday party. He let me know WELL in advance which was like cruel chinese torture for me. It's amazing that she didn't catch on because I stumbled over telling her so many times and tried to re-capture the early conversations with a non-panicy, 'Oh never mind... what were we just talking about?' Jill was so surprised though and we all had a blast celebrating her! She is just the sweetest thing and I am so incredibly blessed to call her my best friend!
We were having a 'best devil eyes' competion. I nailed it. 



London didn't miss me much since fun cous Charley Rhea was home babysitting and making christmas goodies with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment