Okay. Full transparency. I'm about to lose my cool with this blog. Seriously. I tore everything down, rebuilt it last night (which isn't hard... just a tad time consuming), tested videos, the whole nine yards. Ended the night with a smile on my face because everything worked just like I need it to. Tonight? Dad gum videos won't load again. I want to over react and break up with blogger right now, but I'm just gonna spend the night simmering down and think of all the precious memories I've put in ink here... Just like this one!
Barry, G Daddy, Andaddy, and Caden took their annual guys trip to Talledega a month or so ago. As always, they had a great time and it ended up being an action packed race with a HUGE wreck at the very, very end. Barry said Caden's mouth was on the floor because there were literally cars on fire screeching sideways in front of them! That's some serious MAN stuff right there.
{Insert darling, non-loadable, video of Caden on his hands and knees signing the starting line... UGH... however, were lucky Barry took a video AND a picture! Good thinking bro.
Dad rocking the 'double hat' look!
I love this picture! What a little stud!
Isn't this one awesome? Oh I love this guy!!
Caden is a huge flirt as long as the girl is pretty! The story is that Caden looked over his shoulder at her... then did a double take and then talked this poor girls ear off the rest of the race! They all knew he was just giving her his best dose of Caden charm! :) What a guy!
G-Daddy is always the race coordinator and a big THANK YOU from all of us! I love watching this little guy get to do awesome manly stuff and I know it's fun for all the boys to spend the day together! Thanks for being a stellar grand dad, G!!








No comments:
Post a Comment