A little sick time/birthday documentation. Im not sure how, but London can even make awfully sick look adorable...
I could watch this view for every waking moment for the the rest of my life. I am blessed beyond anything I deserve.
Playing stick drums at mom's running half way point! Momma needed a breather!
Some times glad, some times mad that Archie was here with us! Mostly glad, until London had anything to eat, then we panicked that Archie would eat it! I love this sweet pup! He likes to be all up into everything but he is a funny, cuddly little dude!
Birthday morning. Looking adorable but we had had a rough few hours at this point :( Poor poor child.
Her sweet companion resting his head by her during breakfast
My life: My house needs a good bit of home improvement work but Im too poor to pay anyone to come do it for me. Therefore, I psych myself out and convince myself that 'this is no big deal, I can totally do this.' In which I am correct, but it usually ends up being a very big deal! I finally had had it up to here with my ghetto, unfinished hardwood floors, so I decided to finish them myself. Wowzers. Refinishing hardwoods is not for the faint of heart. And I've learned a lot from it so if you need any pointers, I've got you covered. Im doing it one room at a time and am almost finished with room 1, so I'll post some finished product pictures soon! Im actually thrilled with how they are turning out, but this is after much blood, sweat, saw dust, and 'I GIVE UP' declarations!
London started swimming lessons last week. She loves to swim and has been excited for months that we were going to take lessons! However, much to my surprise, lesson one did NOT go well. She was happy as a lark but when her coach reached up and grabbed her, she started screaming like an banshee. To which I had to leave because they couldn't get her to calm down. Her coach said this reaction is totally normal and most kids will do it through every lesson, but if mom leaves, they have an easier time getting them calmed down and actually swimming. So far we've spent 2 lessons with me outside of the bubble (swim pool) crouched in a ball trying to stay warm until lessons are over! :) She has left both lessons very mad at coach Cody but by Wednesday morning, she is all on board with learning how to swim again! Im shocked that she is not enjoying it because she LOVES to swim, but I know lessons are good for her so were sticking with it! Also, awesome Coach Cody is tall and super skinny. Every time London sees a banana, she says, "Look Mom, it's Coach Cody!" ha!!
Post screaming swim lesson, but proud as a peacock that she's learning to swim!
It's always a good time to paint our toenails. On our way to Columbus, doing back seat pedicures.
And get ready! If you visit the good ole family blog from the actual website, things are about to look much different! I'm pulling everything off and trying to post video's again. We're going strictly black and white blank page and seeing if I can get them to show. I have some good ones!





No comments:
Post a Comment