There's this movement on Instagram (a picture/social networking site) called Throw Back Thursday. The idea is simply that you post an old picture and call it a 'throw back thursday' post. Pretty lame in my opinion, however, when I started looking back through old pics, I had to copy some for the good ole family blog! Oh how I loved these days and these people!!! What an amazing life I have! So, as an ode to the good ole days.....
Charley being ADORABLE. Good gravy!!
And this toothless booger!! LOVE IT!!!
She's always been gorgeous....
Full diapers, sprinklers, Booper's house, and twin kisses. I can't contain the joy!
I teared up over this one. Tootie Beth brushing Papa's bald head!
A classic....
Two peas in a pod!
One of the greatest blessings in my life... I love her so much!
July 4th, 2 years old. They were terrified of the fire works. Look at sweet Toots face! Poor cute little thing!
I love these memories so much!


No comments:
Post a Comment