Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Februarys

February was... a month. It started great! We counted down the whole month until London's birthday with much anticipation! There was so much excitement, then, like an enormous wet blanket, we got hit with back to back viruses. Both of us. Two straight weeks of stomach bugs and sinus infections. And do you know when it hit? ON LONDON'S BIRTHDAY. Seriously. The Worst. Luckily though, we got her 'birthday party' in before we had to quarantine ourselves for 14 days, but whew, it was awful! Anyway, here is the good life prior to our very nasty end of February! 

London's darling teacher sent me this picture of her painting with shaving cream. The cuteness of this set off a world of shaving cream at our house, as evidenced in the below pictures!
My drive home from the gym one night. I didn't use a filter on this. The sky was incredible!
Shaving cream fun! We now have a whole art set of paint brushes, food coloring, and shaving cream. Turns out green doesn't wash out so well! I had a semi alien-looking kid for a day or two  after this! :)
So much girly going on here. Bedazzled sunglasses on her head, pink and sequined shirt, shimmer lip gloss going on by the pound. Adorable. 
Again with the shaving cream. She said, 'Momma! Im all pinkerish!' :)
I really do love a messy life. It's so much fun!
The glorious sun! Another rare sighting so I'm documenting every one I see! I love the way this one turned out! 
We've had a full on invasion of lady bugs this winter. If you know how to prevent this, please please please comment. Not an exaggeration, we've probably flushed a thousand lady bugs over the past 4 months. So over these cute little things. They are so annoying!!! However, they come in through a crack in our bathtub, so London has had 'swimming friends' every night in the bath. Aka she likes to see if they can swim and we drown them. I know I should know how to handle this because surely half a year of drowning lady bugs will cause some emotionally scarring, right?!?!? What do you do though??? They will NOT go away!
Sweet school Valentine's party! London was SO EXCITED that mom came to school! She's always really happy but she was super squealy this day! It made my week that she was so excited to see me!

Stop it. Too too cute. 
This was right before we got sick, but I heard Lu talking, turned around, and she was in full on in depth 'conversation' with her bff Knox on her play phone. This age is so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment