Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kumquat Lane

Kumquat Lane.... i like it! This nickname might carry over into real life! My little kumquat... it so fits!
I can't believe how big baby's getting! This week seems alot bigger than last week! My email report says that in the next few weeks baby will double in size! Whoa nelly!

Baby has tiny fingernails and toenails, peachfuzz, and has wrapped its tiny hands across its chest! Stop it!! How cute!!
It also says that its kicking up a storm in there! I can't feel anything yet, but I'm proud of our little soccer player in there!

Here's our baby! Isn't it beautimus?

Otherwise, were still feeling fine! We absolutely need an afternoon nap everyday recently, but other than that, we're still doing great!

1 comment:

  1. My little guy is currently the size of a beach ball...see what you have to look forward to? Kind of crazy to think it will be that big and fit inside your belly!

    ReplyDelete