Well, I need some new, fun stuff to happen pronto because I'm a blogging QUEEN this week and I'm running out of material! :) More incentive to go out and LIVE LIFE!! I'll see what we can come up with for the weekend!
London and I took an extended vacation down to the beach for the week of July 4th. It was wonderful. Have I mentioned how thankful I am that my parents have a little spot there and that they so graciously let their kids use it any time we want? It is the most relaxing place ever. Even when life is chaotic, and I'm chasing a 2 year old around, the stress still just melts away. I love this place. I can't put many words into my week down there just yet. It was really good and very healing to get away. Two friends came with me to keep me company which was WONDERFUL. They let me run in the mornings and had camera's to take pictures of me and my baby girl! They treated us to dinner, and my friend Kristine made me 3 days worth of incredible drinks! A frozen cherry mojito that would make you slap your momma. It was soooo good!
On to the pictures! London always has really funny dancing faces. I can't ever get them on camera because the pics always come out blurry! I got one on the way down and it is AWESOME! I love this nugget so so so much! She is so funny! Work it girl!!
Incredible, right?
Sweet, sassy little thing!
My friend Kristine's sweet kids! They were so polite and great little companions for London!
Freshly painted tootsies!
One of my favorite pictures ever! Morning beach dance break! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment