Sunday, July 15, 2012

A bit here, a bit there

I'm gonna say it. I'm really proud of myself. This weekend has been a blogging SUCCESS!! I've got a few more events to tackle, but they'll take a bit more time than I have right now. Here are some of the cute day to day things that have happened this month!
The only way to make it through the summer at our house is with an active water hose. Here's London soaking wet after school one day. Funny little ditty!
 London's been potty training over the last few months and she's doing great! We had a few set backs, and she still has an occasional accident, but were to the point that I feel confident she can make most days a full success! Her awesome teacher sent me this picture of her holding 2 M&M's with a note that says 'You know what 2 m&m's means?!?!?' We are finally having really good big bath room success! Hooray for London!! The beach, however, is usually a set back though, because she views the world as her potty when she's wet and in a bathing suit the whole time :/ Last time we were there she did an awesome, no nonsense tee tee squat in the middle of the pool deck!
 She's pretty gorgeous, isn't she? I love her so very much!!

 Another poop related text from her teacher! I laughed and laughed over this!
 Remember last year when we attended our first Chik-Fil-A Cow Appreciation Day? We went for it again this year! We went with Knox's sweet family and had a blast! It was a tad chaotic... (mucho chaos) but it's entirely worth it! So fun, and so cheap!

 Knox is in potty training boot camp, so he's in underoo's only for the week, but we can't take more than a day or two break from them so we went to hang out even though he was going to be in his skivvies the whole visit. Didn't matter a bit! These visits are medicine to my soul. My best friend. Kids being crazy and hilarious. And full on unconditional love for my whole family. They are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment