I guess about a month ago, Renny, London, and I went to Columbus for a mini-vacation and to visit Papa. Papa has been back in the hospital and I honestly was expecting things to seem... grim when I got there. Much to my surprise, Ole bright eyes was doing great and looked AMAZING. Really. He looked better than I've seen him in two years. He is still having days that are half great/half not good, but to be knocking on the door of his 96th birthday, I think he's doing remarkable. Also, he was being the great goofy self that he was when we grew up! It made me heart sick thinking of all the fun we had at his house growing up!
This picture makes me crazy happy!
The kido's acting crazy! :)
My favorite! Lizzy's facials are awesome!
Attempting hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. This shot took at least 9 tries!
sweet, sweet cousins
Keep praying for Papa, Mom, and Aunt Bobbie. Rarely any of their days are busy and I know an army lifting them up can only be answered powerfully. Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment