Thursday, July 12, 2012

A month of videos

Repost: WHAT IS GOING ON?? It must be my new layout or something??? Ok, i had to post the links to the video's so click the link below the explanation. Sorry this is super inconvenient!

Okay, so here's the deal. My life is currently really busy, London and I just took almost a week vacation, while we were away, our office moved to a new location and it's our busiest time of year!! So.... that's why it's been almost a MONTH since I last posted!! Fear not, I have tons of wonderful pictures to post... lots of my precious twin niece and nephew too!! Im going to knock them out one short little post at a time instead of getting overwhelmed with getting it all on here in one big post!

Here are a lot of video's over the past month. If you're reading this on your phone, you are probably going to have to visit ye ole family blog on the old school computer to be able to see them! I started teaching a kids fitness class this year and I LOVE it. It's so fun. I have one really long video of the twins, renny, and london doing a portion of the class and it's awesome! But it's taking hours to load and I've given up on waiting for it 3 times. Just remind us to do it for you in person! So, let's try this and see if the video's will finally work! Im using a new video converting sight, so bear with me... here goes!!

London and her sweet classmates singing 'Yes Jesus Loves Me', while waiting to potty!
http://youtu.be/AK4viIMIS6s

Here's Caden doing a magic trick. He's going to make tiger disappear. (he disappears when my hand covers the camera). However, we have to teach him to not go get tiger when I ask 'where's tiger?' Takes a little of the mystery out of it! :) He's also whispering so it's really hard to hear!
http://youtu.be/732zSZjG0no

July 1st was one of my favorite people on the planet's birthday. Lauren La La Rhea. She was able to sneak down to the beach with Barry for a few days and I had the incredible pleasure of keeping her kids for her! We had a total rocking absolute blast. Here's her little munchkins (plus her honorary munchkin) wishing her a happy day!
http://youtu.be/RuFE-GAMN-A

London can sing anything. Here's proof:
4 Funky Monkeys jumping on the bed, one fell of and bumped his head, momma called the doctor and the doctor said, NO MORE MONKEYS JUMPING ON THE BED!
http://youtu.be/K5ltjyRpHhY

Jesus loves the little children
http://youtu.be/ASV-L_PX5Bc

Head shoulders knees and toes
http://youtu.be/2YVuXxt0Rwc

Of course I can't seem to get her singing her very favorite song. 'Andaddy likes to potty all the time.' Im sure Andaddy is okay with me leaving it off here anyway!

And, saving the very best video ever for last! London at school, reading a book, picking her nose for a second, singing 'Yes Jesus Loves Me'. Oh, my heart can't even take it. This is the cutest thing I've ever seen!
http://youtu.be/HYgGprtyDBY

Okay, babysitting weekend with the rhea's and beach pics to come... hopefully over the weekend! Thank you for grace and patience as the blog has been on the back burner lately! I'm still here- doing my best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment