However heartsick it makes me that they are growing up so fast, I am evermore proud that they are growing into darling, sweet, kind, cheerful little kids! They are so much fun to be around and if you ever catch yourself taking life for granted, come spend some time with these nuggets. Life is full and fun and every second is filled playing with the greatest enthusiasm! 30 minutes with them and you can't help but see all as a gift! They cause my cup to runneth over and I am so grateful that I get to spend so much time with them!!
London and I went to celebrate the actual birthday with them and had an awesome time hearing about their day! They spent the week at our church's version of VBS and they were both ON FIRE over it! It was so cute! They were telling me all about games and balloons and showing me new, sweet, dance moves... oh the fun!!
Balancing birthday balloons on noses
The following weekend they threw a massively fun bowling birthday party! It was awesome! The kids had a blast (and so did the parents!) I have more pictures to come, but I need to get them from Mom... so a follow up post is a comin'. Not hard to believe, but I got a few great 'posing' shots from Lizzy and mostly action shots of Caden!
Lizzy, clear as a bell cause she's posing. Caden, blurry cause he's running.
I wonder what this hand pose is called?! :)
He got a STRIKE!!
I LOVE THESE PEOPLE.
Oh my heart. The ball was easily 4 lbs too heavy for her but it didn't stop her for a second. If her cousin's are doing it, by george, so is she. She was totally darling bowling with her tiny bowling shoes and princess dress!
We had an after party with Spider Man..
And group twister with spider man in full gear. Mask and everything!
Perfect.
What a fun, fun day! This is one of my favorite days of the year every year! We always have such a great time and I love being around these cute little people's birthday excitement! Their joy is contagious! Happy birthday, to my big kids. You'll always be babies in my heart.
Ps. If you're new to the blog, the twins actually don't belong to me. They are my brother's. I realize I speak of them as if they were my own, but they have all of my heart, so it's frankly close enough!











No comments:
Post a Comment