Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Celebrations all around! Congrats Strawbridges!!

Cousin Doug's Engaged!!! Whoot Douggy!

I am so excited for him! The story on how he engaged is below... heartbreaker! He did a great job!

Im uber excited about welcoming Jennifer into the Rhea/Strawbridge/Taylor/Lane Family! Check her out... doesn't she look cute as a button? I've never met a girl from Texas that I haven't loved, so I'm excited about adding this Texan to our Family Tree! Welcome Home, Jennifer! We can't wait to meet you and are so excited for you and Doug! I hope the next few months of planning are the greatest! We love yall!

The engagement story:

Jennifer and I spent the week of June 6th at the beach condo in Perdido Key. On Tuesday night, June 9th, we were watching the NBA finals at the beach condo. I told Jennifer that I was going to run to the truck, grab something. At that time I set up a scavenger hunt around the beach colony. The hunt started with a note on the front door. From there, little poems / clues lead to the next spot. Each spot had a small gift that brought meaning to something in our past. The clues lead her to the beach where I was waiting on bended knee.





Aww! Marital bliss awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment