Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pics from Ball Park/Babysitting

Charley is dunzo with softball! Whoooo Hooo!!!! Welcome to the Summer little bit! I am proud of you for all of your hard work..... i know practicing so much and having games every single weekend was exhausting. We are proud of you for commiting and playing your hardest this summer! Great job, Bug!

In normal fashion, I have no pics of Charley, as I can't seem to catch her face in front of my camera! Her mom has a PRECIOUS picture of she and Caden that Im hoping she'll email me so I can share with you guys!

Cute one of Renny and Toot's at the softball fields.


Saturday night, Mom and Pops got to go on a dinner date! Yay for parent date night for these two! They work so hard and have such a crazy life! I am so glad when they get to slow down and just spend time being perfect for each other. I also love when we get to babysit on date nights!

The beginning of babysitting. So. Much. Fun. All. The. Time.
The Crew
It's kind of hard to tell, but she's off the ground! Get it jumper!

Sweetest picture ever! They love each other so much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment