Monday, June 22, 2009

Renny's turn to post!

I have been to so many camps.I've been to Camp rainbow and Camp risingsun.I have had so much fun you would not believe how much fun i've had.there is a inertube tied in the back of a jetski that i rode on. I had a super fun time. As you can see it was awesome and cute.

(Taylor is supposed to post pics here but im going to post 'em in a minute!)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Serenity - it sounds like you've been having a ton of fun at those camps! I'm super jealous, I want to go to camp again!! I can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Serenity. I'm so glad to hear you are having fun at all the camps. I can't believe you got to ride on the innertube behind a jetski. I thought that was only for big kids. Are you really getting that big? I miss you and love you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete