Were off to the best summer EVAR! Renny pie has come to live with Powers and I for the summer! WHOOOOOOOOOT! We are SO EXCITED! Our first week is under our belt and it was... perfect! She was an angel, did all her chores without a lick of complaints, got to play with all our b'ham friends, then totally passed out every night from being exhausted... it's going to be great! Im so looking forward to it! She did want to push all birmingham has to offer in the first week though! I'd ask what she wanted to do today and she'd give me a list 12 things deep! Patience, dear child!
She has also experienced a few firsts with us... first attempt at buying a house , first visit to my new favorite place on the planet... the hoover library. (who knew you could still get things for FREE!! We went t-totally nuts!), first beach trip with the babies and Bretts, first Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream invention round table... maybe at the end of the summer I'll make a list of all our firsts... just for us!
Here are a few fun pics from our first summer with kids! (yet another first!)
Pizza as big as your head.... What could be better? Isn't she adorable?


I love this pic! He LOVES catching bubbles! Go get 'em, tiger!

Have so much fun, you guys! And best of luck in the house buying!
ReplyDelete