I had to document... here is tootie having a conversation with Powers. She is at that stage where she just talks, and talks, and talks, and talks, and you have NO idea what she's saying but if you talk back to her, she's good to go for as long as you are! She also has the greatest facials! Whatever she is saying, she is REALLY into it! She's totally convincing! I'd buy whatever she's selling and I cant even understand what she's blabbin' about!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
The girls expressive
Im about to post a TON of pictures from the beach that are all kids, but from the votes I get, that is A-OK with most people out there!
I had to document... here is tootie having a conversation with Powers. She is at that stage where she just talks, and talks, and talks, and talks, and you have NO idea what she's saying but if you talk back to her, she's good to go for as long as you are! She also has the greatest facials! Whatever she is saying, she is REALLY into it! She's totally convincing! I'd buy whatever she's selling and I cant even understand what she's blabbin' about!


Here's her new fav face! What is this?! I think I did this as a kid... maybe she'll be a good swimmer... she's got the nose plug down pat!
I had to document... here is tootie having a conversation with Powers. She is at that stage where she just talks, and talks, and talks, and talks, and you have NO idea what she's saying but if you talk back to her, she's good to go for as long as you are! She also has the greatest facials! Whatever she is saying, she is REALLY into it! She's totally convincing! I'd buy whatever she's selling and I cant even understand what she's blabbin' about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment