Friday, June 12, 2009

With a heart of gratitude....

Serenity is in her 2nd full week of overnight camp and i have been worried sick that she would get homesick. This week she is at Camp Rising Sun (a camp Booper co-founded! Go girl! Im still so proud of her for this accomplishment!). One of the directors just emailed me the picture below and said she's having a great time!

Ahh! What a sigh of relief! I love that little munchkin so much and want her to have a great, fun summer more than anything! It is the little things that can make such a difference and I thank Melissa from the bottom of my heart for thinking to shoot me this picture! She made my day! Look at our precious pie.. those dimples are to die for!

I miss you Renny and am a wreck without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment