Ahhhhhhhhh.
What a long overdue visit with our awesome outlaws. It was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL to see them and spend time with them. There is just something about having family nearby that helps you sleep better at night. Something so cozy about having them under our roof. I LOVED every second they were here and wish we could see them so much more often.
I would have just taken looking at their faces and feeling complete for the weekend, but as an added bonus, they brought along the best treats ever! They hauled a washer,dryer, refridge, smoker, new tools, and watermelon to us from Mississippi! Talk about life savers! I can't believe how much they did for us! They even helped us out with one move in item that I was not looking forward to. We are so indebted to them for their kindness, generosity, and help. They are the best and I am so lucky to have them in my life.
Oh, mom 2, yellow kitchen idea is out. Apparently, like father like son, they share the same disgust for any shade of sunshine! Oh well!
Speaking of like father, like son.... wow.
Mom # deuce. She is so sweet and wonderful! I am so glad I married her into my life!
Mom # deuce. She is so sweet and wonderful! I am so glad I married her into my life!
You are all so lucky to have each other in your lives. I miss all of you and love you!!
ReplyDelete